[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Easy Code Question? My workaround failed

My "work around" for using weekly and daily data in the enhanced
system tester did not work.  I downloaded weekly data into a different
folder. BUT when I access it with the system tester I get back a
message indicating the periodicity is wrong.

Does anyone know how to adjust periodicity in the system tester so I
can use both weekly and daily data in my testing?  Or do I have to use
some sort of code fix?  Anyone out there USE weekly data in the system
tester? How do you do it?

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "metstocktrader"