[EquisMetaStock Group] Data Display - Help

Dear Listmembers,

I am using an older version of Metastock.
I recently had to re-install it due to a C-drive format.
However when I reloaded my data from Reutersdatalink,  (I had not saved my
previous folders), the data appear to go back only until 2004.
No chart can go back before April 2004

Does anyone have any pointers to help me out please ?

kindest regards
Alex Spiroglou