RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Data Display - Help

Hi Alex,

By default, Metastock only shows 400 periods of data (around 1.5-2 years).
To view more data in your chart, when you open a chart click on Options then
Load Options and change the "Load XXX Periods" to a higher value. 65500 will
show all data in your chart.

Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services
- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
  markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -
www.premiumdata.net <http://www.premiumdata.net/>

  _____