[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Viewing charts of Explorer results

Hi Jose,

I see that... I did open File/Open/Favorites/Result of last
exploration...but there is no count (for the number of symbols in the
result) and there is nothing but the symbols in alphabetical
order...so I have no way of sorting or ranking the results before I
view the charts.  I tried a basic exploration, "One Day Surge Volume"
which gives you all the symbols in your watchlist and you can rank
them (in the Explorer Report) according to the "surge" or any of the
other columns.

I tried sorting them in the Explorer Report, and then saving the
sorted list.  But when I opened this file in Favorites, the symbols
were once again in alphabetical order, making this a useless exercise.

Is there away to view something other than the alphabetical list?

jc

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jose Silva" <josesilva22@xxx>
wrote:

> After running your exploration, close the Explorer and go to File ->
> Open -> Favorites ->  Results of last exploration -> click on first
> security to open chart.
>
> Click on ">" or "<" on the lower toolbar to cycle through securities
> from exploration results.
>

> jose '-)
> http://www.metastocktools.com
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jc904040 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > I'm just learning how to use the Explorer and haven't found an easy
> > and quick way to view the charts of the results of an exploration.
> > I want to be able to quickly page through these charts...but all I
> > see so far is this tedious method where I click on "open chart" from
> > the exploration result window and the chart shows in the background
> > but the results window (and the window behind it) block most of the
> > chart...and the only way I can move to a given chart and select
> > something(using crosshairs, or even view the entire chart, is to
> > close out the result window and the one behind it.  And repeat this
> > ad nauseum for each chart on the list.
> >
> > Someone please tell me this is just a lack of knowledge on my part
> > and there really is a quick and easy way to flip through a bunch of
> > the chart results from an exploration.
> >
> > Regards,  jc

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM