Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Searching for expert alerts with the explorer

jose ,
  you can put all your portfolio in one of the sites where you can monitor at one shot the increse and decrease in the prices.( many sites provide for tracking your portfolio)
  you can set for your news of the counter and industry.
  you can also set alert for the particular price alert.
  that will help solve on your problem, of price alert.

Jose Silva <josesilva22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  NotHarold, all you need to do is copy & paste your custom expert alert
code into the filter section of your exploration.

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "notharold" <notharold@xxx>

<josesilva22@> wrote:

> Try something like this in your exploration filter:
>
> ---8<-----------------------
> UpperAlert:=120;
> LowerAlert:=75;
>
> Cross(C,UpperAlert) OR Cross(LowerAlert,C)
> ---8<-----------------------
>

> jose '-)
> http://www.metastocktools.com
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "notharold" <notharold@>
> wrote:
>
> I am only looking to alert for specific prices, e.g. when stock
> xxx goes above 120 or below 75.  Sometimes these events can take
> months to happen, so I don't want to check each chart every day, I'd
> rather just search the entire data base.
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jose Silva"
> <josesilva22@> wrote:
>
> Which conditions do you want to be alerted to?
>

> jose '-)
> http://www.metastocktools.com
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "notharold" <notharold@>
> wrote:
>
> I want to set up some alerts which when triggered will be
> identified by the explorer.  How do you filter for these alerts with
> the explorer?

        Business finance course   Business to business finance   Small business finance     Business finance consultant   Business finance magazine   Business finance schools