Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Island Reversal

marty,
  you can try candle stick morning star or evening star which could meet your requirement
  hemaraj

  <marty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I am trying to build an Island Reversal.
I tested Gilligan's Island Sell thinking that that might be similar
but it wouldn't catch MFST

I have made a small start but even this little bit of code wont catch
MSFT gap up  I also tried it with rising window

Alert(GapUp(),5)  Any ideas?

Martin