  >From:
  Jeff Parent

  To: <A
  title=torontometastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">torontometastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Cc: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 8:37 AM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] Re:
  [torontometastockusers] <A
  href="">www.commonsensecommodities.com
  David wrote:> If anyone out there has taken the
  'Common Sense Commodities Futures > course' available at <A
  href="">www.commonsensecommodities.comon
  the site, i read the testimonial from Steve Nison.  to save time, here it
  is:"There is a Japanese proverb, 'A book gives knowledge, but it is
  experience that gives understanding' Your real world experiences, so well
  presented in your commodities course, should benefit anyone who reads it. It
  is one of the most comprehensive courses I have ever seen and it's a great
  value for the money."i called Steve to verify the quote and he said it
  was bona fide. after looking around a bit, all looks OK, the price seems cheap
  enough.  i've ordered the free course and will have a look at
  it.there are a lot of courses out there.  the highly promoted
  ones seem to run to about US$3,000. seems expensive to me.  probably a
  lot of commission included in that price.  i think any course that
  doesn't promise riches and doesn't overpromise should be considered.  i
  also think there are a lot of resources that are (nearly) free.  to name
  a couple, our software users group, and the CSTA
  (www.csta.org)./jeff

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/