[Metastockusers] Re: [torontometastockusers] www.commonsensecommodities.com

David wrote:
> If anyone out there has taken the 'Common Sense Commodities Futures
> course' available at www.commonsensecommodities.com

on the site, i read the testimonial from Steve Nison.  to save time, here it is:

"There is a Japanese proverb, 'A book gives knowledge, but it is experience that gives understanding' Your real world experiences, so well presented in your commodities course, should benefit anyone who reads it. It is one of the most comprehensive courses I have ever seen and it's a great value for the money."

i called Steve to verify the quote and he said it was bona fide. after looking around a bit, all looks OK, the price seems cheap enough.  i've ordered the free course and will have a look at it.

there are a lot of courses out there.  the highly promoted ones seem to run to about US$3,000. seems expensive to me.  probably a lot of commission included in that price.  i think any course that doesn't promise riches and doesn't overpromise should be considered.  i also think there are a lot of resources that are (nearly) free.  to name a couple, our software users group, and the CSTA (www.csta.org).

/jeff

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM