[Metastockusers] I'm Back!

No, it's not Arnold.  I couldn't get my latest
version of MS to work so, after a week, I did the
obvious and gave it away to a nerdy type who's a
good friend and loves to play with that sort of
challenge.  Not me.  We had a banner up in our
tech division that read "If all else fails, read
the manual!" .  And we meant it.  Only look at the
bloody manual if ALL else fails.  :-)  So, I'm
using my previous version of MS and it works just
fine.  What works works!

I've been away from MS for a number of years. I
used MS when trading commoditys and then later
when tradng stocks and futures.  But I stopped
using eSiganl to save money and I stopped using MS
at the same time.

In the past year I've been writing Experts (trade
robots) in mql for MetaTrader (also doing same in
VT and Intellichart language but am not as good).
I have a few experts that are working well for me
and I'm continuing on to develop more (just to be
diversified).

One expert in particular struck me as being an
excellent candidate for success on the stock
market.  Most of my friends trade stocks and
options.  So, I thought I'd go back to MS, learn
to program the robot trading there and test my
idea out.  I remember when I last used MS that I
was able to move thru a chart with indicators, bar
by bar, and test myself by saying "Would I enter
now?"  or "Would I exit now?"  I want to do the
same thing again, except using trade robots.

I noticed as I loaded MS that it has Experts (with
the same little funny icon that MT has).  Is that
where I should start to program my trading system?

Bodaire

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM