[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: exporting codes

I assume u r trying to setup/create securities file from you
spreadsheet to your metastock..and group them according to your
industry group u have created.

This is not possible using the downloader as is unless you buy a
third party add-on software to do this. However, the new metastock
ver 9 and the data cd creates those security files and group them
into their industry group.  But you do have to follow the industry
group Reuters created, not your own..

hml

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Brett Noble"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM