From: "trademeee" <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>trademeee@xxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 6:11 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] How to evaluate
Volatility indicator?
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> Does anyone know how to evaluate Volatility indicator? To evaluate
> the performance for momentum indicator, I find no problem, because
> there is a defined BUY and SELL signals for each indicator, but
> there is no BUY and SELL signal for volatility indicators, such
as> > Average True Range > Bollinger Bands >
Commodity Channel Index > Moving Average (Variable) > ODDS
Probability Cones > Relative Volatility Index > Standard Deviation
> Standard Error Bands > Volatility, Chalkin's > >
Does anyone have any idea?> Thank you>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor