[EquisMetaStock Group] exporting codes

g,day all, I currently have all stock codes within various groups within
excell.I am trying to export them directly into my favorites folder within
metastock. the codes are in the A column. Is this possible? I,m presuming i
have to use the downloader, but have very little experince with this. i have
been trying to find it within both manuals, but am unable to work out how to
do it into the favorites folder. any help would be greatly appreciated.
cheers Brett

Play Origin SMS footy trivia to win $5k. Go to
http://mobilecentral.ninemsn.com.au/mcheadtohead/home.aspx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM