  >From:
  <A title=dusant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Dusant
  To: <A
  title=equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 3:38 AM
  Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group]
  Optimizing

  David,

  I have made my stand clear time and again,
  against the practice of optimisation of individual securities, and in fact
  neural networks too.

  Optimisation, both in MS as well as neural
  networks, use the past data, either for modelling or testing. Going forward,
  it gives a reasonable probability that the
  optimisation could work.

  But what happens, if the investors' and
  traders' perceptions change, towards the security? Will a modelled system
  work? Certainly not. Remember Enron?

  DusantChief Architect<A
  href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/
  <FONT face=Verdana