Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Layout in MS 8

Richard,
I have not tried it but the thought just
occurred. You can copy the price data of a security and paste it on the window
of another chart. But when you scroll though, the copied security will remain,
and only the base security will change.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/
<BLOCKQUOTE