[EquisMetaStock Group] Layout in MS 8

Hello,

lang=EN-GB >I&#8217;ve been looking
for help on forums but I haven&#8217;t found anything <font
size=2 face=Wingdings>L<span lang=EN-GB

lang=EN-GB >Here&#8217;s my problem :

lang=EN-GB >

lang=EN-GB >I&#8217;d like to have
the same security in two different windows ( inner or not I don&#8217;t care )
so I can have for instance AAPL with Bollinger Bands and AAPL with other
indicators on the same Screen, AND I need them to scroll at the same time, AND
when I change securities, I want each window to load the new security.

lang=EN-GB >

lang=EN-GB >If I use a layout with
two different windows, they don&#8217;t scroll at the same time, but each
window loads the new security.

lang=EN-GB >If I just add the second
chart in a new inner window, they scroll at the same time but when I change
securities only one of them changes.

lang=EN-GB >

lang=EN-GB >Of course, if you have any
other solutions that may help me having a better visibility, please give me
your opinion !

Thanking you in advance,

Richard

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor