RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Layout in MS 8

>Richard,

>Create a new Indicator and place &#8220;Close&#8221;
 in the code box. Create an inner window for this new Indicator and this
will scroll in sync. If you don&#8217;t want to set up a template of this study
then go to the bottom right-hand icon of the window and choose tab &#8220;Options&#8221;
 and select &#8220;Use Chart as template&#8221;. I don&#8217;t readily
know how to set the inner &#8216;Close&#8217; window with Candlesticks or bar
chart style as the above only gives line chart. Perhaps someone else knows how
to achieve this refinement.

>Regards,

Gordon Sutherland