Re: Comparison of Mathematical Programs for Data Analysis(off topic)

David:
Thanks for this tip.
When I tried to open the Maple file, it opened
metastock, and showed a message that the requires a later version of MS than I
have (I recently installed V 7.21 EOD), when I clicked on OK a second window
came up and said that the file was not in Metastock format.
Lionel Issen<A
href="mailto:lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
  <DIV