Different RSI in MetaStock ?

Dear Sirs,

It looks like other MetaStock users noticed the following fact:

It seems that the calculation for RSI in MetaStock differs from the
standard RSI calculation.

I'm trying to "translate" my MetaStock trading system into an Excel
sheet.
And because my MetaStock trading system contains RSI, I need
to "translate" the RSI calculation into Excel.

Attached Excel sheet contains my RSI calculation (sheet: calc 1).
Other calculations downloaded from the Internet give the same values
for RSI as my calculation (sheet: calc 2).

MetaStock RSI values are shown in red.

1. Which version is correct ?
2. How does MetaStock calculate their RSI ?
3. Can you give the exact formula how MetaStock's RSI is calculated?

Kind regards,
Onno