Re: Problem installing Metastock Pro

Hi Nick,

You probably know this already, but if the PC is running NT or Win2K
Pro as installed by a network administrator, you may only have limited
"RIGHTS" on your system.  The program will not install or only
partially install in the registry. This would account why the "memory
cannot be read", maybe a protected area set up by the SysAdmin.

This is a network security issue. You need to discuss this with your
SysAdmin so that he can enable the laptop to load the software.

-= Chris ß =-