Stop Optimize Button

I recently upgraded to MS EOD 7.2 and just noticed
that the OPTIMIZE button on the STOPS dialog is grayed out.  Don't see any
instructions that address this problem, so I sent this
question to Equis and got the following response:

Sir:

I am sorry, the Optimize button is
disabled on custom system tests.Please don't hesitate to contact me if you
have any questions.Thank you,Kristine

Does this make sense to anyone?  If so, under
what conditions is the Stop Optimize button activated?  Based on the HELP
instructions (attached), it appears that it should always be
active.  A shot of what I see is also attached.  Any input regarding
how this aspect of the program operates for you would be
appreciated.

Bill