  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 11:32
  AM
  Subject: Stop Optimize Button

  I recently upgraded to MS EOD 7.2 and just noticed
  that the OPTIMIZE button on the STOPS dialog is grayed out.  Don't see
  any instructions that address this problem, so I sent
  this question to Equis and got the following
  response:

  Sir:

  I am sorry, the Optimize button is
  disabled on custom system tests.Please don't hesitate to contact me if you
  have any questions.Thank you,Kristine

  Does this make sense to anyone?  If so, under
  what conditions is the Stop Optimize button activated?  Based on the HELP
  instructions (attached), it appears that it should always be
  active.  A shot of what I see is also attached.  Any input regarding
  how this aspect of the program operates for you would be
  appreciated.

  <FONT
size=2>Bill