assistance with formula

Each chart has a Profitunity ao green+ao red as indicator.

I would like to trade long when the 2 profitunity's are above zero; when they are both below zero, I would like to take the short trade.

If one is above and one is below, I will like to exit.

Please someone help me to write some formulae for the System Tester so that it can look at the 2 time charts at the same moment:

(1) formula for enter long when both indicators are above zero;

(2)  formula for close long when 5' is above and 2' indicators are below zero;

(3)  formula for enter short when both indicators are below zero;

(4)  formula for exit short when 5' is below and 2' indicator is above zero;

TYIA!  Catherine