Re: What a realistic system should look like?

Stephanos:

You might be interested in taking a look at <A
href="http://www.wealth-lab.com";>www.wealth-lab.com.  There are quite a
few systems in the public section that you can evaluate in terms
of statistics that you are interested in.  Wealth-lab's programming
language incorporates script, so some of the programs would be difficult or
impossible to duplicate in MS (AmiBroker would work, if you have that).
Registration is required, but it is free.

Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV
  SR