Re: Newbes, mechanical systems, expectancy, etc.

For Larry Williams, the $1 Million he made was NOT REAL MONEY. It was paper
trading during a limited period of time. There are also people who win the
lottery every week. It's not called money management. If Larry Williams were
able such achieve such a performance on a consistent basis he would not be
doing seminaries. Let make things clear: George Soros started with no money.
He has achieved something like 30% average during its career and he is now a
multi billionaire. You don't need to make 1,800% to be extremely successful.
As a matter of fact you will not even get an appointment with any institution
if you advertize this kind of return. You better wander why.
It does not mean that we don't have to search fir higher return but we also
have to keep in mind that higher return might very well have some drawback.

Jean Jacques
www.alterama.com