Re: MS 7.2 CD Check

FWIW, I have no issue with the CD check. I do, however, have an issue
with the no warning and randomness of the program.  I was aware of the
CD check in the prior release, and traveled with a CD copy. Somehow I
was caught off guard, as I assumed from previous threads, that Equis
discontinued this practice.

It should be noted that Equis claims to be international, and as such
should appreciate that some users will travel and expect the software
to function and not cut out in seven days.... and should not have to
make a global toll call to get this resolved.

This issue (near sightedness) has already been addressed
tongue-in-cheek by the Ekwis thread... on Compuserve.

I continue to buy upgrades, due to good value for money.

-= Chris ß =-

Back to lurking.... The above was meant ONLY as a warning and NOT as a
complaint.... I already learned my lesson, which is why I use
FastTrack.

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 14:00:09 -0500, it was written: