Re: Newbes, mechanical systems, expectancy, etc.

Hi Igor, nice to see another post from you!

I have a question: are you in the market ALL the time or do you consider
CASH a third position?

I mean are you an "opportunistic" trader? One who trades when you see a
good opportunity or is your system a reversal system where you close one
position only to enter one in the opposiste direction?

Thanks for any comments you may have,
happy trading,
Herman.