Re: Newbes, mechanical systems, expectancy, etc.

Hy,
 First off all i would like to appolachise for my english...
After reading this i feel  i have to answer (again)...becauese your approach
is completaly wrong....
Like i placed in my previous mail...i made this year 1.800% ( this year)
profit on real trading...no backtest trading!!....so i CAN NOT  understand
that some people  still ask the question....do trading systems exsist.....
I 'm gonna try to explain (again) that they do....and more than a bit....!!
BUT....most off you people look for a kind of a kitchenrobot or blender
where you can put  2000 stocks / day in..... and that a system would give
you buy and sell signals on each stock ..Forget this aproach....!
If you build a system on the XETRADAX ,Eurostoxx50, DJIA, Nasdaq100 and
S&P500...you have the whole western world captured in 5 indexes....so if you
can build a system (witch i did) on those 5 indexes ...why would you botter
on a system who generates a signal on EACH individual stock?????..That is
indeed a holly grail who you will NEVER find.....NEVER....because it is
verry normal if you thake several stocks..that 1(one stock) will raise
60%..and that another stock will drop 45 %. that day... So there is no  1
fomula who can handle those differnces in movement.....( sorry there is..but
what will give you like 15% on year base....) for that kind off money...it
is better to become an All Bundy...
I whrote also in a previous mail ...that i like simpel things.....if you can
catch in 5 indexes the whole western world....is that not a simple thing to
work on....I know...many off you will say...what can whe do whit a system
like that....Indeed you can't do anything with it on individual stock....but
with futures on each of those equity's ....i can assure you...that you could
make verry verry high profits.....So start buylding systems on things who
make it possible....and not on something you would like to work it on....
Unkown = unloved....
Greetings Igor

igor.devisscher@xxxxxxxxxx