MS 7.2 CD Check

Well, here I am (Monday) on the road for 10+ days.  Would you believe
that MS is requesting a CD check!

With a warning that the program will expire in 7 days. That means next
Sunday or Monday... and I'm back home Thursday evening.

I do have the option to pay for a toll call to the Equis Support (as
per the notification) for a new key.... along with the "wait".
Ummmmmm...

****  Conclusion... carry the original CD or a copy with you whenever
you travel.  Be forewarned..... ****

-= Chris ß =-
Using FastTrack/FastRUBE/FastTools/Trade/EZPnF/PSM/MetaStock
FastBreakPro/SpeedResearch/Agent

ALL the above REGISTERED and all working except for MS which will
expire 10/28 or 10/29....  Luckily I have FastRube AND FastTrack
data.....