Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 12:42:41 +0200
From: MikeSuesserott@xxxxxxxxxxx (MikeSuesserott)
Subject: AW: tarnsoft.com

Hi Guy,

as I took their trial some time ago, and don't use the software myself,
unfortunately I cannot help you with that question. Why not go to their web
site and ask their email support? No doubt you will get a knowledgeable
answer from them.

Best wishes,

Michael Suesserott

Hi Frans

I tested this solution like all the options of Downloader but this résoud
not the problem. For each value I am obliged of cliquer on Close so that
conversion is carried out. I believe that the problem comes that Downloader
does not manage to convert the whole of the file because this file is with
the csv format. It would probably be necessary to transform this file in
another format but my data-processing knowledge did not enable me to
succeed.
Merci you for your assistance .