Re: A new improved MS = Tradestation is dead!

Trade Station is not dead! The software is
offered free of charge
if you have an account with Trade Station
Securities (money is
held by Bear Stearns)....

<A
href="http://www.tradestation.com/upgradenotice/default.shtm";>http://www.tradestation.com/upgradenotice/default.shtm