Automating Metastock?

Hello group,

I was just wondering, is there a way to somehow automate some simple
Metastock tasks?

For example. MS has the limitation to run 32,000 optimization tests at one
time. However, the maximum number of test reports is 1000. So if I want to
have 10,000 reports, {which can sometimes be very useful - as losing system
reports are also important information} I have to split one big optimization
run into 10 smaller ones.
There's no problem these days with disk space. Kind of stupid to keep
clicking "Test" and copying these results into Excel thousand by thousand.

Surely there must be some software to automate typical tasks? The way macros
work in Excel, or Windows Task Manager, etc.

Thanks, and all the best
Yarroll