  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 5:26
  PM
  Subject: Re: A drastically revised and
  improved MS?
  At 11:42 AM 10/11/01 -0700, you wrote:>Herman van den
  Bergen asked:>>>> There are rumors that a new MS
  version, i.e. a "really" improved one, will>> be released someday
  soon.>>>> What are the facts?>> If so, how will
  the product be improved?>>Don't know the answers to those
  particular questions, but>my impression is that we have a while before
  we find out.>Last I knew--maybe three months ago--it was
  supposed>to be at least 18 months before it was released.
  Given>the way the software business works, you can
  probably>extend that by quite a bit.>>Owen
  DaviesIt looks like you are correct. Equis support informed me that
  that therewill be no details "untill something is ready to ship". I
  interpret this asa suggestion not to hold my breath :-)
  Herman.We are always working on improvements and revisions to
  Metastock. As forspecific new versions, release dates, or new features we
  don't have anydetails until something is ready to ship. If you have any
  suggestionsyou wish to make about how Metastock can be improved, send them
  to<A
href="mailto:suggestions@xxxxxxxxx";>suggestions@xxxxxxxxx.