Re: A drastically revised and improved MS?

At 11:42 AM 10/11/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Herman van den Bergen asked:
>

>> There are rumors that a new MS version, i.e. a "really" improved one, will
>> be released someday soon.
>>
>> What are the facts?
>> If so, how will the product be improved?
>
>Don't know the answers to those particular questions, but
>my impression is that we have a while before we find out.
>Last I knew--maybe three months ago--it was supposed
>to be at least 18 months before it was released.  Given
>the way the software business works, you can probably
>extend that by quite a bit.
>
>Owen Davies

It looks like you are correct. Equis support informed me that that there
will be no details "untill something is ready to ship". I interpret this as
a suggestion not to hold my breath :-)

Herman.

We are always working on improvements and revisions to Metastock. As for
specific new versions, release dates, or new features we don't have any
details until something is ready to ship. If you have any suggestions
you wish to make about how Metastock can be improved, send them to
suggestions@xxxxxxxxxx