Re: A drastically revised and improved MS?

Herman van den Bergen asked:

> There are rumors that a new MS version, i.e. a "really" improved one, will
> be released someday soon.
>
> What are the facts?
> If so, how will the product be improved?

Don't know the answers to those particular questions, but
my impression is that we have a while before we find out.
Last I knew--maybe three months ago--it was supposed
to be at least 18 months before it was released.  Given
the way the software business works, you can probably
extend that by quite a bit.

Owen Davies