  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 2:58
  PM
  Subject: Yahoo Historical Quotes - always
  delayed?
  I tried to collect historical data and found yahoo might be
  useful for this. But it is now 19 Sep 2001, only one hour to go till the end
  of the trading day, and EOD historical data are from 17 Sep 2001. Exception or
  always two or more days delayed?I ask this because I would like to use
  EOD quotes to prepare the next trading day.
Thx,Bodo