STOP the noise, please.

List,

There have been at least four occasions in the last five years that the list
has been polluted by off topic subjects.  Monica & Bill, W & Al (post
election debacle), the poison name calling of the Dutchman and the Texan
against all comers, and now, the tragic events of last week.

None of these topics have the slightest bearing on technical analysis...
ZERO.  We all have been affected by what has taken place...that does not
give us the right or the privilege to violate the spirit of the forum.

Certainly, some of the constant violators have other outlets for their
subjective views and opinions (damn, I hope so...).  No matter how
patriotic, how RIGHT you think your opinion might be, and how much you would
like to think you are influencing others...you have NO right to continue
post off topic news, rumors, opinions, etc.

Equis keeps a hands-off policy when it comes to monitoring this list.  I
know many good folks in SLC that I'm sure use a whole bunch of restraint
when they read many of these mindless post (on or off topic).
Our list has been sort of self moderated over the years.

It cerainly doesn't surprise me that the Omega List is filled with off topic
discussions.  I could only take two weeks of their whining.  That was four
years ago and I understand that it hasn't gotten any better (and Neo's
endorsement? reinforces my suspicions).

So please, don't do this to us.  Aren't there sixteen hundred other list to
exercise your opinions on?  Many of us are trying to negoiate these
dangerous markets.  Some have large personal wealth at risk.  Others have
huge fiduciary responsiblity to a great number of people.  Show some
courtesy for your fellow list members.

Enough said (already too many words wasted),

Steve Karnish, CTA
Cedar Creek Trading
http://www.cedarcreektrading.com