Re: Re. God & War

John,
Yours is a succinct example of the ad hominem fallacy.
Regards,
Erik
John Adair wrote:

style='font-size:10.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'>You
are nuts!

style='font-size:10.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'>

-----Original
Message-----

From:
owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]<span