  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 7:28
  PM
  Subject: RE: Re. God & War

  <FONT face=Arial color=navy
  size=2><SPAN
  style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">You
  are nuts!
  <FONT face=Arial color=navy
  size=2><SPAN
  style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">
  <FONT face=Tahoma color=black
  size=2><SPAN
  style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma">-----Original
  Message-----From: <A
  href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of <A
  href="mailto:Sonnysark@xxxxxxx";>Sonnysark@xxxxxxx<SPAN
  style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2001 1:58
  PMTo: <A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<SPAN
  style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Subject: Re. God &
  War
  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=3><SPAN
  style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">
  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><BR
  style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR
  style="mso-special-character: line-break"><FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-color-alt: windowtext">
  <DIV
  style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: blue 1.5pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none">
  <P class=MsoNormal
  style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; MARGIN-LEFT: 39.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-border-left-alt: solid blue 1.5pt; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 4.0pt"><FONT
  face=Arial color=black size=2><SPAN
  style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Throughout
  history groups have used God to support acts of violence and killing.
  Although I am not a biblical expert, as I recall, Jesus said something
  to the effect of 'if your enemy hits one cheek offer the other'. The
  message of Jesus was peace and love, that all people are God's children.
  Even in Jesus' last days, he took the torture and death without action
  against his tormentors. I am greatly grieved by the recent
  violence and feel anger. I am having trouble reconciling the words and
  actions of Jesus and his message of love with us acting out our anger with
  more violence and killing. I wonder if God's test here is what we feel
  and do. Perhaps this world is really not important. Perhaps the test is to
  see if we take this and allow it to fill us with anger and act out with
  violence and killing, or, to dissolve the anger and act with forgiveness,
  peace, and love. Any constructive thoughts would be appreciated.
  neo <SPAN
  style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-color-alt: windowtext">
  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN
  style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Neo,
  you asked for constructive thoughts on what you just wrote.  I don't
  think I can be constructive in any way that would help you, but what you wrote
  in so naive and asinine that I couldn't stop myself from writing back.  I
  am sorry ... I know this is not the forum for this, but your thinking is so
  dangerously deadly and self destructive that I have to respond.  I
  suppose if these guys were at your front door and ready to kill you, your
  family, and your neighbors you would just let them ... go ahead just turn your
  cheek.  I suppose that if these guys were to come to your door and raped
  your wife, sister, daughter, mother, and raped your ideology and way of life
  you would let them ... sure just turn your cheek.  You said that you were
  not a biblical expert, and you sure are right about that.  Because the
  bible certainly allows for self defense.  I don't want this to become a
  biblical discussion, but the turn your cheek concept has nothing to do with
  this.  Neo, this response is not a personal attack against you, but your
  naive, college student like thinking is extremely dangerous.  I apologize
  to the list for my off topic input ... But this are very strange times that
  requires a very strong stance.  Hope you all are with me and the rest of
  the country.
                                    -H.
  Sonny Sarkissian-<SPAN
  style="COLOR: black; mso-color-alt: windowtext">