Re: Religion

Voltage,
The last century saw numerous Marxian experiments begin with the same
atheist premise.  Yet, despite their soaring utopian aspirations,
their tragic results are self-evident.  What should lead us to believe
that the results of the next such experiment would substantially differ?
John,
I've seen no one here assert an philosophy or theology denying the individual
is personally responsible for his or her own actions.  In fact, it
is quite to the contrary.
Regards,
Erik

Incidentally,
John Adair wrote:

style='font-size:10.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'>A
voice ofintelligence has appeared
on this board!Please add I am responsible
for my own actions.

style='font-size:10.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'>

-----Original
Message-----
From:
owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]<span