1000 line limit in Summary Report

It appears that the Summary report in the System Tester can only hold 1000
lines, apparently sorted by best performance. The help says they are
"numbered in the order that the tests are performed" but there are numerous
missing numbers. I couldn't find any details on this limitation in the help.

This is a big problem when doing opt analysis in Excel: when sorting the
opts the resulting columns are all of different length and out of sequence
(missing numbers), and thus cannot be readily mathematically processed when
exported. I am using 3D plots to select opt parameters and this limitation
restrict the size of plots and means I have to split up system tests and/or
limit the number of opts. More work ...

Anybody else encountered this limitation?

Many thanks,
Herman.