large intraday files

Does anyone on the list have experience with
managing large intraday files in MS Pro (7.2) ?

1. I set the realtime chart max file size to 65,500
and opened (from eSignal) a tick chart of ES U1. The chart looks ok (apart from
a few gaps) but the cum() function shows 112,923 records. which sounds about
right as the period covered is 6/07 to 6/29. The first question is should
this be possible to contain this number of records?2. Next I opened the
downloader tools/copy. It shows the dates of the fileas only 6/25 to 6/29,
and after copying to the offline directory the copiedfile contains only the
dates 6/25 to 6/29, and the cum() functions shows only64,236 records. So it
looks as though the Downloader is truncating a file that MS can handle
ok.

Is there a way around these limitations?
Denis