Please respond: Recommendations needed HELP!!

To all those that are kind enough to respond to this message.

I have accidentally deleted all my data files while trying to resolve an
"Invalid Page Fault" error that was not allowing me to launch MS.

I erased them from my Recycle Bin as well before realizing what I had done.

If you would all be so kind so as to give me your top charts so that I may
add them to my database and download the data, I would be greatful.  I
think approximately 900 charts with 10 years of data on each was wiped, and
I need to rebuild my database so that I may continue working.

Your help is TRULY appreciated, and I thank those that understand in
advance.

Sincerely,

Pejman Hamidi