Re: Building Spread Charts

Hi, Steve!

<< Can anyone give me some advice on building spread charts.  I followed what
 instructions were in the book (Version 6.5) and got it to work. The thing I'm
 concerned about is, if I understand this procedure correctly, I'll have to
 repeat this process each and everyday to see the change on a new line chart.
 Please tell me I don't have to convert, subtract, etc., each day.  I'm still
 rather new user to Metastock and haven't figured out many short cuts. >>

   I haven't seen anyone else respond to you on this question, so thought I'd
take a stab at it.  What you want to do is to create a Composite Security (in
the manual).  Once that's done, you don't have to do it again every day.  You
just look at the issue like any other issue.

Best,

Rex