Re: How to get Rid of an Indicator (Re: System Test Symbols)

  • To: "J.W.E Roberts" <pejman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: How to get Rid of an Indicator (Re: System Test Symbols)
  • From: Chip Anderson <chipamy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 09:03:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jan,

To delete the Moving Average, click on any visible element in the
chart (i.e. the price bars) and then press TAB until the words "Moving
Average" appears at the bottom left corner of the window AND none of
the visible MAs on your chart appear to be selected, then hit DEL.

(I'm still pondering your second question.)

Hope this helps,
Chip
http://coolhistory.com/ChipsCharts

---"J.W.E Roberts" <jan.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear fellow Traders,
>     this message is really more of a follow-up question than a
response, but
> as I thought it somehow belongs in the same category, here goes...
>
> QUESTION: In a chart, how do I get rid of a single indicator that is
not
> visible on that chart?
>     Case in Point: For stocks I have a standard template that
includes a
> 200-day MA. If I open a young issue, eg. an option (that isn't 200
days old,
> yet), before changing the template (it happens, you know), the MA
doesn't
> appear on the chart, of course, but IS shown in the Data Window i.e.
as "not
> available".
>     Anyone knows how I can get rid of such an indicator without
removing them
> all?
>
> Another, quite unrelated, question - maybe rather something for the
Equis