Fibonacci, why it works.

A while ago I asked Metastock users why they think Fibonacci
techniques work in trading the markets... The reason I
asked is because I think no-one can really know at this time.

I'm surprised at how few responses there were, my guess
it that most traders do not believe they work... Or
do not know anything much them..

My trading improved drastically when I learned about
Fibs, you can read about my recent trading record
at the website below..

This is why I think Fibonacci works for me:-
http://www.halcyon.com/tcorner/stock/fib.html

Also, my Fib mentor (DiNapoli) will be on-line for
a forum this Wednesday night, go to
http://www.halcyon.com/tcorner/stock/jdp.html
for more details.

-Neal.