Re: Metastock and Win NT

At 07:27 PM 12/6/97 -0800, D J Hadley wrote: >Simianer wrote: >> >> Is anybody using Metastock on Win NT and can tell me his experiences? >> >> Thanks >> Thomas >I use with NT 4.0 and service pack #3. No problems except for one. >Every once in a while when I open the Data Window MS freaks out and >causes a fatal error. This causes MS to shut down. Have the error >written down somewhere. Will try to find and adv. > >There is one other conflict with Netscape and MS. If I have MS and/or >the Downloader loaded and ICONized and I load Dial-Up and Netscape, at >some point my TeleComm connection is terminated. Usually when I'm >downloading mail. > >I quit using Internet Explorer due to problems with NT and IE. But hey >their both form MicroSoft, why should they be compatable. > > > >
Looks like the problem comes from Service Pack 3. I had some similar problem with this kind too when after I install the SP3. Better not use the Service PAck 3.
Warm Regards!

PureLinks - Finance Banners.
PureLinks - Finance Banners.