Re: Metastock and Win NT

Maybe I should elaborate on 'New Economic Era'. My observation is
partially on the economy and partially on economics. With more weight on
the later. Humm, not sure if I want to spend the time on this but. In
brief. Most individuals follow the status quo. Same is true in economics
(aside from the many different economics camps- neo classical, clasical,
Kensyan, Marxism, etc.) So we are facing a situation that forces
individuals to re-evaluate how they observe the economy and the
assumptions involved in an economic theory. As far as the economy, we
might vary well have, for what ever reason, conditions never seen
before. That propel this economy forward. Is the glass with water, half
full or half empty? Always a fine balance on which way it could tilt. So
to keep this short I'll stop here. I hope this adds a little to my
previous comments.

Harley