Re: Postings

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>My Volume multipler is off by two magnitudes,
does anybody know how to change it?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>I'm getting the Reuters End-of-Day feed for
Metastock 6.5.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Bruce</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Sat Dec 06 12:33:54 1997