IBD 70/70 list updated

Have used Dow Jones News Retrieval for  over 10 years.  Very seldom any
complaint.  Last time was about a bulletin board stock  that my broker
had , but I couldn't pick it up.  Within four days, Dow sent a DL update
that would pick it up --- my cost? ZIP==ZIP.  Have used Reuters for  2
yrs for commodities---automatic continuous contract charts-- unable to
find any other place without splicing or messing around.  When I first
signed up, I found some erroneous data.  My complaint resulted   in a
letter of apology AND an EXTRA month of data for FREE.  Perhaps I have
just been lucky, but I have nothing to complain about their service.
T.C.