Wall Street

My understanding of a rising wedge is that it is a temporary
interruption of a falling trend, can take from 2 - 8 weeks to form,
 upon completion the price can break very sharply and volume can
contract during formation.  The difference in the converging lines is
that in a triagle, the lines are moving in different directions
whereas in a wedge the trendlines are both moving in the SAME
direction.

Ralph